On June 21, 1941 things looked so good for Stalin – he was sure that the Germans weren’t coming, defenses were being prepared for when they would, John Wayne had recently brought out a new Western Film, and the Vodka tasted great as ever… then came Barbarossa.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
There are no reviews yet.