You know what Ed is talking about if you follow our WW2 program – he knew what he was talking about, because he was right there reporting on it as it happened. His iconic style, his dedication to the truth, and his willingness to risk his career and reputation by going against the grain is to this day an inspiration to us and many other journalists and documentarians around the world. So on this May 3, World Press Freedom Day we celebrate him and all the other war correspondents who made a lot of our work possible with this art work, designed in the style of our thumbnails, by our very own graphic designer and resident artist Mikolaj Uchman.
The canvas print on 24″ by 36″ (61cm x 90.5 cm) is mounted on a wood frame. It is a vivid, fade-resistant print, guaranteed to do justice to the one and only Ed Murrow.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US